Ink 2009 - Trailer - Cast - Reviews

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by Quinn Hunchar, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Quinn Hunchar

Quinn Hunchar Member Member

United States
    [​IMG]
    Plot Summary for Ink (2009) Short

A mysterious creature, know as Ink, steals a child’s soul in hopes of using it as a bargaining chip to join the Incubi – the group of supernatural beings responsible for creating nightmares.

Plot Summary for Ink (2009)
    As the light fades and the city goes to sleep, two forces emerge. They are invisible except for the power they exert over us in our sleep, battling for our souls through dreams. One force delivers hope and strength through good dreams; the other infuses the subconscious with desperation through nightmares. John (Chris Kelly) and Emma (Quinn Hunchar), Father and Daughter are wrenched into this fantastical dream world battle, forced to fight for John’s soul and to save Emma from an eternal nightmare. Separate in their journey, they encounter unusual characters that exist only in their subconscious. Or do they? Ink is a high-concept visual thriller that weaves seamlessly between the conscious and the subconscious. Ink has been hailed as the new “it” movie and compared to cult classics Brazil, Donnie Darko, The Matrix, Dark City and Pan’s Labyrinth. Written by Kiowa Winans

Ink (2009) Movie Trailer

Ink (2009)

Director: Jamin Winans.
    Writers: Jamin Winans.
    Stars: Christopher Soren Kelly, Quinn Hunchar, Jessica Duffy. Full cast and crew for Ink

FYI: Quinn Hunchar Stars As (Emma)

Movie Review By: Jim Brennan

This movie is a gem. A very ambitious project for such a low budget, it has a large cast, many locations and very effective visual effects. More importantly, it has an interesting and inventive story line, memorable characters inhabited by capable performances and a great pace to the editing. It takes us on a surreal journey back and forth between our world, and that of the title character, Ink. Ink is a neophyte Incubus, part of a race of beings that bring us bad dreams and are invisible to humans. When a Storyteller (part of the race of people who bring us good dreams) encounters Ink trying take the last step to becoming a full-fledged Incubus by kidnapping a little girl, a great battle ensues. We are carried between realities, through time and along a great ride that I know I won’t soon forget. Ink looks, sounds and feel like what we all hope for when going to see an indie: a “real” movie. Folks, you are going to be hearing about this one. I guarantee it.

Check out some Images of Quinn Hunchar In Ink:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have You Watched This Movie Yet???

In the comments box below. Please write in your Reviews for The Movie Ink 2009.

6 people like this.
  2. time

time Member Member

Australia
    I love Chris Kelly and really enjoyed this movie. I seen this movie for hire at video land many times over the last few year. I DIDN'T think this movie was going to be that good. A few weeks ago i finally hired it! And wow, great movie and highly recommended to others.

Register to remove these Ads