Looking for the old gang from forum central 1

Discussion in 'Newbies, Mingle, Meet & Greet!' started by Fed, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Fed

Fed Member Member

Swaziland
    I have really missed the older days when this chat forum was active before social networks were around to take over.

This was a really good forum chat section with real true great members to chat with.

Does anyone know of the where bouts of any older members from forumcentral1 from the past like OCAussie etc?

We have lots of The OC Show members posting and they were the fun days on the world of forums.

2. Creasy

Creasy Member Member

Australia
    i use to have OCAussie on my facebook. but i have created a new facebook and cant find him.

3. SOA

SOA Admin Administrator

Australia
    Fc1 days were awesome. I see a few members in the members list like @Slider AKA OCAussie and @Silent_Rage AKA Shonna. And a few others i'd like to chat with. The moment FC1 changed and was sold, its died, sad really. I should have left things the way they were. If its not broken don't fix it. :confused:

Silent_Rage likes this.
  4. Silent_Rage

Silent_Rage Premium User Premium

United States
    I am on facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/shonda.williams.562 got groups I made it out free graphic group and also a tutorial group and a requesting group... still here...just didn't know the site name changed until I got an email...but changes happen for a reason...

SOA likes this.
  5. Silent_Rage

United States
    SOA likes this.
  6. SOA

SOA Admin Administrator

Australia
    Welcome back. Your FB banner looks awesome. This site has just recently returned after many years. A celeb site, chloe moretz site and a dance moms site was closing down, and i still had part of a back up of FC1. I kinda missed the forum coding days, so after a long break i thought i'd buy those forums and merge them together for their members. Its a out of whack type of forum though lol. All i could think of was off topic and fan forum. I'm still in the middle of restoring the gallery and adding link paths to images in posts. But i'll get there. All fully mobile though.

Oh that actual site got sold as goteen. But yeah was fun as in them days. I didn't really want to upgrade the forum software to vb4, plus i had a family on its way and didn't have time. Plus social media taking over killing off forums lol. But then xenforo forum software came along from the creators of vbulletin 3. Just on the side over a few years i was learning to code with XF. Now i have a bit of time on me hands i thought i'd go live once again. Again, this forum is a mix, but it is what it is i guess :p Thanks for the reply, i hope life if good to you...Cheers ;)

Silent_Rage likes this.
  7. Silent_Rage

United States
    I finally got faster service and I still have dial up on the side...but like it faster...that way I don't have to wait for sites to load.... I am doing okay here still creating...and helping others along the way...I know coding can go all sorts of ways and when they update it messes the coding up as well..so I know and i understand completely... I didn't know what happened to the place...cause I could not come back to it then when I get an email to the site changes name the last before I came back here I thought it was gone...cause the site was no longer...... but glad all is going good....someone made that for me...on the facebook for being selected in the group... but I do have posers save gosh I can't keep the count lol...done a lot of things..made animations,graphics haven't been into music much..created a blowing fan... people... plates and bowls and coffee cups so I started after this whole year making tutorials on how I create them... I tried to make it easy like creating backgrounds and flowers..and many more...

SOA likes this.
  8. SOA

SOA Admin Administrator

Australia
    Yep the site dropped off the radar for a good few years it was offline. I backed up the database and put on a hard drive for a rainy day lol. Its so good to be posting with old and new friends on a forum rather than like instagram. Yes your music was really good, i must jump in the thread and have a listen again.

Ah, shonna, it sounds like you have been very busy, something maybe you should be paid to do? lol. Your work is impressive.

Silent_Rage likes this.
Register to remove these Ads